Discover a paradise of fresh mountain air and exquisite surroundings. Cathedral Peak is renowned for its natural beauty and the award-winning hotel is one of South Africa's firm favourites.
Accommodation is provided in family thatched rooms, deluxe rooms, family inter-leading rooms, superior rooms, seven honeymoon suites and the luxurious Mponjwane Presidential suite. Guests can enjoy the Vitality Centre, sauna, gym, mini-adventure golf, 10m climbing wall, tennis, squash, badminton, bowls, trout-fishing, archery, marked jogging route, mountain bike trails, quad bike rides, paintball, free daily guided walks, 9 hole golf course with alternate tees for 18 hole game, and exhilarating helicopter flights.
All hotel rooms provide tea/coffee making facilities, heaters, fans, telephones, televisions and en-suite bathrooms with both bath and shower.
Did you know:
- Cathedral Peak Hotel has been run by the van der Riet family since it first opened its doors in 1939.
- Cathedral Peak Hotel is situated in the uKhahlamba Drakensberg Park, which in recognition of its cultural and natural beauty has been proclaimed a World Heritage Site.
- Cathedral Peak Hotel supports 5 high schools, 7 primary schools & 3 pre-primary schools by way of monthly grant-in-aid, managed jointly with the community via representation on the governing board.
- The hotel also runs mentorship programmes to Grade 12s. Full Technikon bursary to two matriculants annually after which they may work at the hotel.
- Re-planting and landscaping with indigenous vegetation (both water-wise and bird-friendly). More than R700,000 spent on replacing conventional geysers with low energy consuming heat pumps and on-site water purification system, to ensure potable water is discharged back into the river system.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Person: Andrew Brett - Marketing Manager
Contact Details: 036 488 1888